The services provided by Neeson & Associates were exceptional throughout the arbitration and we thank you for your assistance throughout. We will definitely request your services in the future.
Based in the heart of Toronto's downtown business district, Neeson & Associates is Canada's foremost realtime court reporting service. From around the corner to across Canada, we work with law firms of all size. Our court reporters are professionally accredited to the highest standards and are complemented by the most technologically advanced equipment and delivery methods available.
The care, attention and exactitude we put into our work is unrivalled by our competitors. New clients tell us that they are attracted by our qualifications and reputation. Existing clients return because of the quality of our court reporting program, our ability to master even the most technical of cases and the professionalism with which we conduct ourselves.
We provide everything expected of a full-service court reporting firm, and we offer state of the art applications that often exceed expectations.
- Realtime services, both locally and remotely via streaming, using all relevant legal application software
- Provision of complimentary realtime software
- Complimentary laptops/iPads to view realtime court reporting upon request
- Rough draft transcripts delivered at day’s end
- Daily and overnight copy
- Complimentary electronic transcripts in usable formats for legal application software
- Exhibit linking with transcripts as required
- Condensed transcripts and concordance
- Complimentary boardrooms with configuration options and internet access on-site
- Video/audio/transcript streaming via Internet
- Videography and translation services
- On-site videoconferencing
- Refreshments and goodies throughout the office
Ready for any turn of events
Clients are assured that when straightforward cases unexpectedly become more complex, all members of our team are well seasoned to handle such challenges. For example, should a witness suddenly present a “smoking gun,” a rough draft transcript can be provided soon after the matter ends.
Realtime court reporting is our forte. Our reporters are exhaustively trained in the delivery of realtime services and all are skilled in the latest court reporting technologies. Our reports qualifications range from Chartered Shorthand Reporters (CSR - Ontario) to many U.S. certifications. We are authorized by the Province of Ontario to administer oaths and take affidavits.
Experienced, competent support staff
The staff that you may not see - those who work on our clients' behalf behind the scenes - are skilled at meeting your needs and arranging for all your requirements.
Any location, any time
We are pleased to offer well-appointed, complimentary boardroom space at our downtown location. However, our court reporting services are also accessible in almost any venue. From counsel's offices to a client's factory, most locations will allow us to provide our court reporting services.
Our basic rates are competitive in the Ontario marketplace. Realtime court reporting and rough draft services are also attractively priced. Rates may be tailored to meet special needs cases or for those of unusually long duration. Cancellation fees are waived if notification is received by day prior.